Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Godaddy Hosting

edited October 2012 in Install Help

Anyone use Godaddy for hosting? I have my own dedicated servers but I am trying to use elefant to build a site for someone else on a Godaddy hosting account. The install finishes successfully and gives me the option to view my site, admin login, or elefant website. I click on Your Website or Admin Login and both give me a 500 error. I am not sure why and have attempted this install 3 other times on Godaddy hosting account.

Any ideas? I will call them soon to see if they can figure it out, but I know I will get the same answer that they aren't code experts and aren't sure what it could be.

@jbroadway HELP!

Thanks

Comments

• So far, nobody has gotten it to work on Godaddy, but I've never had access to a Godaddy hosting account so I haven't been able to see what's going wrong. Is there anything of an error log you can see? There may be a clue there. Also try editing index.php and setting line 50 to this:

ini_set ('display_errors', 'On');

Let me know if that gives any additional info.

• I will try again in a bit. Right now I am working on pushing the new bootstrapper layout for elefant that uses the latest twitter bootstrap with less versus css.