Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Google Analytics App

edited October 2012 in Apps

Hello guys, I'm new with Elefant CMS, makes only a week I started to use it for real.

My problem is with the App "Analytics" which pulls data from Google analytics and shows a graph, as in this example: https://github.com/jbroadway/analytics

So I'm trying to make it work but could not. I'm using two servers, one with another Apache and Nginx both use PHP 5.3 +, are configured correctly.

Well, the server Nginx he can not create the first configuration, "conf / Analytics.php", so I created manually, because the server with Apache he managed to create this configuration file, but this error appears:

"GAPI: Failed to request account data. Error:" Request failed, fopen Provides no further information "'

He can not pull account data, but can authenticate.

I know it may be some old class, perhaps, or even some library missing on some of the servers do not really know, I searched a lot about solving this problem, including the API, but my knowledge of back-end is limited by after hours so I decided to come here for help. Thank you for your attention.

Comments

• I've been having problems with the GAPI library as well, which seems to be the result of Google upgrading their API and starting to wind down the old one. They provide a new set of libraries here, but it will take some time to replace libraries in the Analytics app.

• Ok, I'll try to resolve this, thanks for the help. Maybe someone has solved this problem and can tell us here.

I'll keep trying to say back.