Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

User Signup

edited July 2012 in Apps

I have made a landing page as a temp till my web app is complete. I wanted to use user/signup for users to register when it becomes available. If I put in the link to user/signup the address bar displays www.mydomain.com/user/signup but doesn't show anything on the screen except for the same page they were on before clicking the link. Am I not understanding it correctly?

Thanks

Comments

• You mean visiting /user/signup from the link isn't changing to a new page? If you go to /user/signup directly, does the signup form come up?

• No. The page I am currently on stays as is. Whether I make a link on the page to point to /user/signup or if I type it out in the address bar...it does nothing.

• Link to your project? Or email it.

• edited July 2012

Do you have {{ body|none }} anywhere in your theme file you are using? I only ask because nothing I do outputs any content whatsoever. Not even something that should 404 "page not found"

• I didn't but I did just add it right below the opening body tag.

• The {{ body|none }} is where elefant out puts the entirety of the content that it produces. It should go where you want all your main content to go.

• What I'm attempting to do is just have a register form. Then the about and blog page pulls up a window that floats on top the background with some info.

• Its something to do with my theme...I set another theme as default and the signup form came right up. I will look into it more.

• If you email me just your basic theme file I can take a quick look.

• Out of town right now but will be back Saturday evening.