Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

My First Live Elefant Powered Site is Up!

edited May 2012 in Announcements

http://www.ctech.bz/

Still needs some work, but I needed some of the additional apps functionality asap.

I am building out a custom backend for our shop, including a full Computer Barcoding/Tracking/History/Management App. Password Collection, Newsletter List Management, and Event Registration. Those will all be open sourced once I am done with them and have had a bit of time to work out bugs.

Although... I have a much bigger release coming in the next few days with the launch of my own company's first product.

Thanks to everyone involved for this awesome framework, I hope I can give back more in the future!

Comments

• Awesome! And that's an impressive list of apps you're building! I've added a link to our little powered by page :) Looking forward to seeing the product launch!

• Nice job ShortJ. And Johnny...I just checked on the powered by page...those are some impressive sites people have built. Wow....I need to learn it better and do revamps of a few of my sites. Very nice.