Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

One Click Logins (OpenID, Google, Facebook)

edited May 2012 in Framework

Does the stock framework need additional work to make the one click login functional? (Facebook and Twitter for sure, it needs the facebook app id etc), but google every time asks for confirmation for the connection to the third party service (and I am running this on a live site now as well... I figured this was only a localhost issue, but it did not go away).

The forums here seem to have it working flawlessly, what do I need to do to have similar functionality?

Comments

• edited May 2012

I have my vanilla forum site working too with no issues. What is yours doing?

• When logging in with google it asks for permission for third party access every time rather than just the click and automatic login.

• I just made sure I checked the box that asks me to remember these permissions. That's something in the API I think from Google. I just tested again by clicking on the Google Icon and it brings up the window...I type in my user name and password and click login...and it logs me in automatically to my forum. Check your cookie settings in your browser you are using. I am using Chrome.

• Not sure, I'll have to read over that code and test what it's doing.

• You may have not been able to reach 88mph Marty!