Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

issue codemirror

edited March 2013 in Design

Just dropped a clean install on my server and codemirror at http://www.fixer.co.nz/designer/edit/stylesheet?file=css/960.css is pushed to the right. This issue doesn't occur when editing a layout just editing stylesheets, I can't work out what the issue is.

I can send you a login to view if required just not posting here.

Your help is most appreciated

Comments

• Found the issue its only happening on the minified css, this can't be a browser issue as it shows perfectly on the elefant websites demo. On my install there is no horizontal scroll bar on codemirror.

• Ah yes, I'm seeing it too. Might be a line wrapping issue... Thanks for the head's up!

• Thank you @Jbroadway, :)

Without starting a new thread,

adding foundation 4 as bootstrap is a bit of a wp, like killing an ant with an anvil.

So what are your thoughts on using a scrollable reveal modal to display instead of fancybox and the grid as opposed to the current table system for displaying pages, design etc for a fully scalable admin or am I off the ball.

Also removing codemirror? As @shortj mentioned earlier stopping clients from sabotaging their own site is key.

non training wheels but bound to skin my knees on the back end changes.

Cheers Selwyn

• These are both things I'd definitely like to see, although I think for now I better mark the current version as feature-complete and get a beta out so we can get testing/stabilizing for Elefant 2. Otherwise at the rate I'm going it'll just go on forever :P

I think adding responsive support in the admin UI and more access control (so you can disable the Designer app for non-designers) should be big parts of the next version after that. Although, they could both be started on now in their own branches.