It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The feature was requested (and it's something I probably should have done from the start) to add
elefant_ as a database table prefix. I made a pull request that changes this and seems to be working well:
But since we're already so close to finished with the Elefant 1.3.x betas, I wanted to ask what everyone here thinks, whether we should merge now or wait until the next beta series after this one, whether a migration script should be included, etc.
So, what are everyone's thoughts?