Here's a summary of the main changes:
- A number of core settings can now be set via environment variables, to work better with containers.
- Numerous security improvements to help prevent XSS, CSRF, and other input validation errors.
- Added support for sharingbuttons.io via social/sharingbuttons helper for fast loading social icons.
- Added file browser to link dialog in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Added transition effect option to slideshows, and other slideshow improvements.
- Improved blogger.com blog importer.
- Misc other fixes and improvements.
If nothing major crops up in the next while, I will likely tag the next release Elefant 2.0.0 Stable. Fingers crossed!