Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

How to save edited css

edited May 2012 in Design

I am working in the css editor under Tools...Designer...Stylesheets. How do you save the changes? I made some changes but lost them because there was no save button and logged in idle period timed out.

Comments

• You should be seeing save buttons in the top right of the editor like this:

http://www.elefantcms.com/files/screenshots/1.4/18_css_editor_with_preview.png

If not, then that would be a bug.

• Must be a bug. At home here on my Macbook Pro using Chrome, the buttons display. At my office on a Windows 7 machine using Chrome, they don't. Also...on my office machine, the whole editor screen is shifted to the right...hence cutting off the buttons I would presume. Strange. Works fine here on the Mac though.

• Both in Chrome eh? That is bizarre... I'll have to fire up my Windows VM tomorrow and see what I find.

• Sounds good. I'm reading my CSS book so I'll be putting development on the side right now anyway. Have to get the right tools under my belt before I can tackle the project.

• It functions on Chromium on Ubuntu just fine. I can't replicate it on my windows installation either. Weird.

• Not sure...it's working now for me. Maybe something was up before I did the Chrome update. I know I had an extension issue as well that worked properly after the update too.